Wednesday, April 26, 2006

How did the Student Led Conference go?


"I really enjoy being a part of SLCs. It's great to see my students taking control, being confident and spending some quality time with their parents in our classroom" Mr. Sherratt

"I felt kind of good confident because I did this conference by myself and succeded" Sohel

"I think it went really good because my mum had a huge smile on her face when it was over. I was a bit nervous first but a few minutes later I grew more confident." Zahra

"I enjoyed putting my own efort and asking my mother some hard questions.'' Rhythma

"I think it was great because my mother was laughing all the time. And she said she really loved my work. She even told me she loved the way I showed her how to do factors. She said she was very proud of me." Rushmila

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home