Thursday, June 22, 2006

Targets for Next Year

Write here what you hope to improve on next year:

Zahin - Next year I would like to improve when to do what in the right
time . I would also like to improve in speaking clearly.

Afif - Next year i would like to improve on speaking clearly. I would also like to improve in capital letter in the beginning of a sentence.

Rushmila -Next year I would like to improve in talking a bit slow and clearly. I would also like to improve in listening to the others when they are talking and chat less.

Yaman-Next year I would improve in speaking clearly and not fool around much often.I would also improve in my spellings and make sure my sentences make sence.

Verkha-Next year I would improve in speaking clearly. I would also like to improve in past tenes and i would like to improve in my spellings.

Mysha-Next year I would imprive in speaking clearly, start being helpful and being confident.

Rikitta-Next year I would have to improve in maths and I have to stop being lazy and I also have to improve in bangla...

Zahra-Next year I have to improve in being friends with everyone.

Moin-Next year i have improve in, not talking to much. I have to concentrate in my work more, I also need to improve in bangla.

Zaima- Next year I have to improve in maths and stop talking so much.

Rawan- Next year I have to really develop my skills in maths.

Henrica-next year i have to improve in spelling

Mahabubul-I have to listen to the teacher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home